Tuesday, September 18, 2012

That awkward moment...

 September 18,2012

When you're alone in the library and everyone was staring at you and hafta sit on one table...

When Someone sits w/ you and starting disinfecting the chair and the table...

When her 7 classmates sits with her.. oh!! with me!...

When They are noisy; and you were like... (pokerface)




Here's the story...

After classes, Me, my self and I decided to go to the library where I could study while waiting for the next subject. When I was finding a sit; everybody was like staring at me! and I was like (Watda?) When I saw that empty space; I went there and sit. And still everybody was still staring... like I wanna ask them (Wassaaup people?) but nah! I did not.... Few minutes later... when I was about to grab my notebook out of my bag... I noticed someone, and she's heading towards my space. But i didn't mind. I was staring her the whole time, I was expecting for (Can I sit?) but she did int! :))) So as my eyes was on her.. she was like getting an alcohol and started to wipe the chair and the table... Disinfection shit! after the doings... he sat down and started to be soooo messy.. I still cant take my eyes off her.. cos, as i was expecting as being obsereved lately, and she's that super clean in terms of HYGIENE! but then again I was wrong...! Her trash was every where in her bag! Papers, pencil trash, and dirty tissues.. eww! HAHA

few minutes later... someone new is approaching... A med tech student.. and sat on my space... she's the classmate of my sitmate! =))) they started to talk, and laugh soooooo loud!!! (AWKWARD) like everybody was staring again to me and I wanna say that " OOOO I DON'T KNOW THEM!!!" 

A minute later, another set of her CLASSMATES CAME!!!!! 6 of them, including the second one who came before them... all in all, they were 8!! They started to be so talkative!! When I was raising my brows, they started to say sorry... and then they left 2 by 2! HAHA! and find another place to be noisy!! and yea, that was a little bit annoying!!



I never expected that would happened for the last 30 minutes of my life... sooo devsting! if you know what i mean!




have a good night ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment