Monday, January 28, 2013

The night of my life ♥


A night to remember....


Oh boy you inspire me...
You give me that invincible wings to make me fly all the way to cloud nine... 
As we both wake up in the morning, you gave me your open arm and kiss me gently...
You're my you... and I love you...



It all started where I first saw you in the bar... from that afternoon, I knew my heart beat fast and It felt good. I felt that zing every time I took a glimpse of you. On the process, i didn't knew you were interested on me... I played along and suddenly I knew i was feeling super for you... Something went so magical for the second time, and I fell from your trap. We went to petty fights (non lovers fight), even hate you for hurting me... Since you were my schoolmate, It was hard for me to see you every time you pass the hall, and every time you do, I start running and jumping. A little tensed, and scared; Anxiety maybe to the point I had to vomit.. One night, the most unexpected night came. The most beautiful night in my life... And then again, the night I was waiting for... You replied from my text, and met me... with my friends and your friends we jammed. It was amazing how that night went so smoothly... and happy... When you took my hand to hold and how you find a way just to kiss me! Oh i can still remember the scent of your mouth. "Feeling ko Gf mo ako nuon" cos you want me to hug you all the time, took care of you, hold you... As the night was over you decided to be with me, and I still remember everything from A-Z! We went off to sleep together, we embraced each others until the next day. how you kissed me every time you open your eyes... how i look at you during your sleep, and every time you caught me you smile... It was a dream come true. I never fail to thank god every second we we're together... Thank you for making it possible... I love you... I do... ^^

That was the most happiest night and day of my life. How I wish it would happened again... ♥

and I swear.. I'd do so much better....

Love,
Anna ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment